b16 motor/gsr tranny

whats good b20? I gotta b16a2 swap in my bubble with a gsr tranny. I have a gsr block but not assembled and im still missing maaaad parts, and MONEY TIGHT...so i wanna kno sum ideas ya'll may have on what i should do. I was thinking should i save and get a b16 tranz, or keep my tranny and build my b16 head, or find a cheap ass ls block and go lsvtec???????? please thro me sum ideas on what i should do?????

Quote Originally Posted by b16eg684 View Post
    whats good b20? I gotta b16a2 swap in my bubble with a gsr tranny. I have a gsr block but not assembled and im still missing maaaad parts, and MONEY TIGHT...so i wanna kno sum ideas ya'll may have on what i should do. I was thinking should i save and get a b16 tranz, or keep my tranny and build my b16 head, or find a cheap ass ls block and go lsvtec???????? please thro me sum ideas on what i should do?????
    since u got a b16...use that head....use your gsr block...trade the gsr tranny for a b16 one if u want a b16 tranny....and use that setup...
    Crew Against Drunk Driving Member # 59:banana:

Quote Originally Posted by YnotBfast View Post
    since u got a b16...use that head....use your gsr block...trade the gsr tranny for a b16 one if u want a b16 tranny....and use that setup...
    tru tru...but the only thing is that im missing mad part....crank, oil pan, pumps, and bearings...im low on money, i would love to do dat set up nah mean

bump you shouldnt have started something you cant finish
    "Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports ... all others are games."-Earnest Hemingway

Quote Originally Posted by IMSOUSDM View Post
    bump you shouldnt have started something you cant finish
    i didnt start nethang...i need those parts to complete it...i had the block already wit rods, pistons, girlde, main caps, and all the bolts......READ

Get a B16 Tranny and sell that block if it's legit.
    (\_/)
    (o.O )
    (> < ) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination!

You have been banned for the following reason:
    No reason was specified.

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

i got a b16 tranny for u if u want it let me noe only hav a ls motor if u want jus let me noe if u wanna do any trade

{{JDM Mafia}} & [[Kartune Creations]]W3 TAK!N OV@http://www.b20vtec.com/forums/member...-jdm-losc.html

keep the gsr tranny and sell your b16 block... with the money u get from the b16 block u can build the gsr block throw some ctr pistons in it, arp rod bolts, new bearings, water pump, oil pump arp headstuds... and thats about it u will have a poorman's R with a gsr tranny and the shit will run 13's on street tires
    LoOKZZZ Sonnn I goTs A 96 EK wiT A 2000 FRonT oN It ItSz fIYa mAHH gEE :facepalm:

Quote Originally Posted by Gil'sEJ6 View Post
    keep the gsr tranny and sell your b16 block... with the money u get from the b16 block u can build the gsr block throw some ctr pistons in it, arp rod bolts, new bearings, water pump, oil pump arp headstuds... and thats about it u will have a poorman's R with a gsr tranny and the shit will run 13's on street tires
    damn...tru tru...lol ima dumb ass i didnt even think of that lol. g/l fam