Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    FBI's 4th dangerous city in america
    Posts
    1,496

    b16 motor/gsr tranny

    whats good b20? I gotta b16a2 swap in my bubble with a gsr tranny. I have a gsr block but not assembled and im still missing maaaad parts, and MONEY TIGHT...so i wanna kno sum ideas ya'll may have on what i should do. I was thinking should i save and get a b16 tranz, or keep my tranny and build my b16 head, or find a cheap ass ls block and go lsvtec???????? please thro me sum ideas on what i should do?????


  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    1,710
    Quote Originally Posted by b16eg684 View Post
    whats good b20? I gotta b16a2 swap in my bubble with a gsr tranny. I have a gsr block but not assembled and im still missing maaaad parts, and MONEY TIGHT...so i wanna kno sum ideas ya'll may have on what i should do. I was thinking should i save and get a b16 tranz, or keep my tranny and build my b16 head, or find a cheap ass ls block and go lsvtec???????? please thro me sum ideas on what i should do?????
    since u got a b16...use that head....use your gsr block...trade the gsr tranny for a b16 one if u want a b16 tranny....and use that setup...
    Crew Against Drunk Driving Member # 59:banana:

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    FBI's 4th dangerous city in america
    Posts
    1,496
    Quote Originally Posted by YnotBfast View Post
    since u got a b16...use that head....use your gsr block...trade the gsr tranny for a b16 one if u want a b16 tranny....and use that setup...
    tru tru...but the only thing is that im missing mad part....crank, oil pan, pumps, and bearings...im low on money, i would love to do dat set up nah mean

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    4,271
    bump you shouldnt have started something you cant finish
    "Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports ... all others are games."-Earnest Hemingway

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    FBI's 4th dangerous city in america
    Posts
    1,496
    Quote Originally Posted by IMSOUSDM View Post
    bump you shouldnt have started something you cant finish
    i didnt start nethang...i need those parts to complete it...i had the block already wit rods, pistons, girlde, main caps, and all the bolts......READ

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Shangra-la
    Posts
    3,628
    Get a B16 Tranny and sell that block if it's legit.
    (\_/)
    (o.O )
    (> < ) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination!



    You have been banned for the following reason:
    No reason was specified.

    Date the ban will be lifted: Never

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    N.R.C IN MA HATCH
    Posts
    879
    i got a b16 tranny for u if u want it let me noe only hav a ls motor if u want jus let me noe if u wanna do any trade

    {{JDM Mafia}} & [[Kartune Creations]]W3 TAK!N OV@http://www.b20vtec.com/forums/member...-jdm-losc.html

  8. #8
    Senior Member Gil'sEM1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    10,782
    keep the gsr tranny and sell your b16 block... with the money u get from the b16 block u can build the gsr block throw some ctr pistons in it, arp rod bolts, new bearings, water pump, oil pump arp headstuds... and thats about it u will have a poorman's R with a gsr tranny and the shit will run 13's on street tires
    LoOKZZZ Sonnn I goTs A 96 EK wiT A 2000 FRonT oN It ItSz fIYa mAHH gEE :facepalm:

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    FBI's 4th dangerous city in america
    Posts
    1,496
    Quote Originally Posted by Gil'sEJ6 View Post
    keep the gsr tranny and sell your b16 block... with the money u get from the b16 block u can build the gsr block throw some ctr pistons in it, arp rod bolts, new bearings, water pump, oil pump arp headstuds... and thats about it u will have a poorman's R with a gsr tranny and the shit will run 13's on street tires
    damn...tru tru...lol ima dumb ass i didnt even think of that lol. g/l fam

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •