Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 32
  1. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Hudson County/ South Bx
    Posts
    6,393
    Quote Originally Posted by 93sihatch View Post
    Do u still have it? Did you have a b16 motor as well
    na i dont have it anymore, & it was lsvtec with b16 tranny with ls 5th gear



    PR Crew member #20

  2. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    604
    Quote Originally Posted by Red97EkHatch View Post
    na i dont have it anymore, & it was lsvtec with b16 tranny with ls 5th gear
    That web site some one posted states that an ls tranny on 15" tires can do 188 mph and a single cam dx/ lx can do 207 mph that's crazy
    GOD BLESS MY MOTHER, MY GRANDPA, AND NOW MY FATHER... RIP

  3. #13
    Brand Spanking Noob
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Nederland, TX
    Posts
    44
    So would the gsr slow me down at the track

  4. #14
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    604
    It all depends on the driver and how well u know how to drive you car! I seen mircales happen with great drivers. But your not on the track everyday. And it's all what makes you feel happy. I want a b16 just to have on the side. Bu not for my long trips.
    GOD BLESS MY MOTHER, MY GRANDPA, AND NOW MY FATHER... RIP

  5. #15
    Brand Spanking Noob
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Nederland, TX
    Posts
    44
    Well the story is that I started building this b20 for a quick daily BUT the more I build it the more aggressive it seems to get. So I may end up just having to just have it as a weekend street/strip car instead of my daily. I always have my ridgeline to drive but I want to keep the miles down as much as possible. I just wouldn't mind finding some kind of middle ground.
    And on the ls 5th after you said you hated it I looked around and MAN I didn't realize how big of a step that would be from 4th to 5th.

  6. #16
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    604
    Quote Originally Posted by thagreenteam View Post
    Well the story is that I started building this b20 for a quick daily BUT the more I build it the more aggressive it seems to get. So I may end up just having to just have it as a weekend street/strip car instead of my daily. I always have my ridgeline to drive but I want to keep the miles down as much as possible. I just wouldn't mind finding some kind of middle ground.
    And on the ls 5th after you said you hated it I looked around and MAN I didn't realize how big of a step that would be from 4th to 5th.
    I never said I hated it I actually never been in a car with b16with a ls 5 th gear. I was told it was great but I guess people don't like It. I would image it woul be great. But the gsr would be great for you. By the way dis you put afer market rod bolts. Such as arp. But hay don't get rid of that b16 tranny.
    GOD BLESS MY MOTHER, MY GRANDPA, AND NOW MY FATHER... RIP

  7. #17
    Brand Spanking Noob
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Nederland, TX
    Posts
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by 93sihatch View Post
    By the way dis you put afer market rod bolts. Such as arp.
    YES
    link to my build----> B20vtec build thread - SETXforum.com

  8. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    4,263
    Bumppp I had a ls tranny with b16 first second 3rd loved it!!!
    ***Adi Color aka Da Teacha*** Got Somethin Comin For These Lil Nigs Real Soonnnnnn!!!

    resize signature

  9. #19
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    604
    seems like you know what you doin... so is there two different type of moroso oil pans? i heard there is.
    GOD BLESS MY MOTHER, MY GRANDPA, AND NOW MY FATHER... RIP

  10. #20
    Brand Spanking Noob
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Nederland, TX
    Posts
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by 93sihatch View Post
    ... so is there two different type of moroso oil pans? i heard there is.
    -\_(o_0)_/- dunno? all i know is mine is M28-20911
    Last edited by thagreenteam; 03-01-2010 at 09:15 PM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •