Brand Spanking Noob

b20 vtec oil leak problem help

i don't know what happen but my friends b20 vtec is leaking oil through out the head all around and i don't know what could be the cause of that cranks fine turns fine idle is like 1200 rpm nothing major is wrong vtec kicks runs pretty hard but that oil is the only thing i don't noe about so guyz help me b20z2 block wtih b16 head

What kinda headgasket your using ? If your usin a OEM headgasket that might be a problem sometimes they dont seal properly and the hole on the vtec head is bigger the the cut out on the head gasket. I would use a cometic head gasket if you already aint using one
    [SIZE="2"]The Power Of NA IS The BEST !!! [/SIZE]

did he plug the oil passage on the head before install????

Quote Originally Posted by TeeBO92SiR View Post
    did he plug the oil passage on the head before install????
    werd i agree did u plug the oil passage and make sure the head is torque down 2 the right specs and evenly............other then dat i would not no other then change ya headgaskit ........u said it all over so dat elimnates cam seals from leaking............
    [SIZE="2"]TeAm[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="2"]PrOSpEc[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="2"]Midnightauto[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="2"]ALLMOTOR[/SIZE]

Brand Spanking Noob
    am using an oem headgasket right now and the oil passage is plugged off and shit i might try that cometic headgasket. it would leak lilttle by little but it gets big since i couldn't notice at the time

you could also try copper sprayin the headgasket if your using a metal one thats what i usually do it never leakes.

Brand Spanking Noob
    i might just try that i mean the motor runs healthy like fine itz just that oil leak thatz making me content to push it

Make Sure Your Cam Seal Is Good And If U Need 2 Check The 2 Caps That Are Silver On The Side Off The Head Next 2 The Cam Gears Those Might Have Gotten Loose Cuz That Shit Happen 2 Mine So Check Yours