Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Oil pan has a hole in it. How can I use JB weld to fix it?

ok so i broke my oil pan again for the second time and i wanna know can i fix the hole with jb weld instead of buying another oil pan??? let me kno

I'M FROM NEW JERSEY CREW #156
    CLM MOTORSPORTS..MB RACING..

Newb.
    if its a crack u can, use the putty stuff that comes in a stick that u have to knead it together... if u have a hole where a peice is missing or came off, i dunno if its gonna work, but its worth a try i guess
    TEAM EXiT™
    Midnight Auto

Quote Originally Posted by OPEY View Post
    if its a crack u can, use the putty stuff that comes in a stick that u have to knead it together... if u have a hole where a peice is missing or came off, i dunno if its gonna work, but its worth a try i guess
    yea im just gona try it and see what happens cuz there is a actual piece missing..lol jersey roads suck

Newb.
    i had a crack on the bottom of my tranny from bottoming out, and i used the putty stuff and it worked, where as the epoxy stuff that u mix didnt work.
    TEAM EXiT™
    Midnight Auto

lol get a new oil pan....yo glen when i seen this post i started to die lmfao....bump for my ***** glen some1 help my mans out

Quote Originally Posted by 4u2nv View Post
    ok so i broke my oil pan again for the second time and i wanna know can i fix the hole with jb weld instead of buying another oil pan??? let me kno
    for the second time i think its time for a new one
    Its a shame many of you cant ride a bull half as good as you can talk it :blazed:

bumppppp.........

Newb.
    Quote Originally Posted by allmotorb16l View Post
    just do wat u did the 1st time if the damage is too big then get buy a new one and if u use jb weld u gonna have to drain all the oil and clean the surface before u apply it
    not the putty stick one.. that shit will work underwater. thats why when i tried to use the regular jb weld on my leaky tranny, it didnt work, cuz i couldnt keep it completely clean cuz i didnt drain it. but the putty shit worked like a charm
    TEAM EXiT™
    Midnight Auto

i was gona use the stick one.. i used it before on my old setup i had 2 stripped tranny bolts. so i put alittle bit on the bolt and put them in.. they never came out or got lose.. i was just curious to see if people would recommend using the epoxy stuff...also do u guys think it will hold for a while until i can get another oil pan

jus buy another one your gonna end up spendin the same on wat your gonna pay to get it fixed..

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast