the names robbie ma cell # is 1-646-423-9003.......i got a really good business opportunity for the ppl tht live in NJ and PA...it has to do with the up comming energy companies and the "deregulation" thats taking place or been taking place in the up comming states.........some of you may have heard or are no even know bout this!
I WISHHHHHH i had some kinda legit way,back in da day when i was goin to lincoln tech in 2006 to make money to hook ma car up of just have extra money to blow,but i didn't.........so plz got to the site and check it out,if you dont understand and or u need futher info,plz contact me @ anytime ,day or nite
(this the site to swith your electric bill-which is free and the rate is cheaper)
www.dnagassar.mystreamenergy.biz
i've been doing this for a couple of months and are look for potential customers o switch electric companies and associates to join up and make some money.......not only make some quick money but long term residual income as well......no matter what your age,income,job or anything else is.......or if u need money for school or to hook your car up and help your family and pay some billz! this second site is my business site with the "opportunity to become an associate" and make some money!
www.dnagassar.igniteinc.biz
DONT SLEEP ON THIS-THIS IS NOT SPAM AND ITS NO SCAM NEITHER-CHECK MA PAGE I'VE BEEN ON HERE FOR AH WHILE