Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    pussy ass thieves

R.I.P. Domino & Twotone Daddy Loves You And Will Always Remember You

On Blast!!

Was doing a little reading and came across this, not sure if this is old or a repost but all of the following were busted on a stolen car ring. They are probably walking the streets again lookin for our shit.

1-Hector Burges, 29, currently incarcerated;
    2-Ojie Ferguson, 28, 105 McKinley Avenue, Brooklyn.
    3-Daniel Hernandez, 29, 97-12 78th Street, Ozone Park;
    4-Derek Martinez, 24, 95-04 77th Street, South Ozone Park;
    5-Joseph Murray, 21, 94-49 115th Street, Richmond Hill and
    6-Hector Portalatin, 33, 54 Lincoln Avenue, Brooklyn

Suffolk County The Area Where The Snow Bunnies Are All Over & Brown Skins No Where To Be Found
    I woulda wait to see what they do, If anything them nikkas woulda been getting stabed or fu**ed up with a bat. BUMP
    I HATE CHEAP PEOPLE
    WEST INDIAN/CARIBBEAN CREW MEMBER #2, NO LIFE CREW MEMBER#47, I LOVE DRINKING CREW MEMBER#4.

Quote Originally Posted by alscrx View Post
    Was doing a little reading and came across this, not sure if this is old or a repost but all of the following were busted on a stolen car ring. They are probably walking the streets again lookin for our shit.

Good shit.

bump...
    [SIZE="4"]Flatlands Ave. Brooklyn, New York.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="7"]R.I.P Booga[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]b20eric Vs. Booga Type R Ek @ Fountain Ave. VIDEO[/SIZE]
    http://s132.photobucket.com/albums/q...20vsbitz-1.flv
    [SIZE="3"]b20eric Vs. b20vtec crx Ceasar Flaging North Conduit Ave. VIDEO[/SIZE]
    http://videos.streetfire.net/video/c...e001653f52.htm

Quote Originally Posted by vtecdreamer View Post
    How stupid do you sound???? how does killing some one that is trying to steal your car is innocent. learn the laws fool before you come here and talk that shit. Only way you can kill some one legitimately is if they were using deadly force against you. and the, stealing your car does not count.
    well from me being locked up for 10 years do know what the fuck im talking about if you read what i wrote i put i would pay for a fuckin thief to come to my backyard automatically who is to determine that it was my car they were after .. next time before you try to write something read... reading is fundamental fool....
    FUCK I CARE WHAT YOU THINK... IM STILL STANDING ...
    "Bring Back Da OLD SKOOL" crew member#26

Yo wat ur boy did was a good idea, specially at the last mint. cuz i knw it takes a min for them to snach a honda. when i was in high school my boy showed me how to avoid a theif from taking my sht. but even so, if they really want it they'll take it, at any cost.
    For the New Years in 2006, my boy came to my crib to celabrait, at the time he was driving a fresh i mean fresh ass blue si (he went out of state to buy it) the si was tinted hard ass hell, i mean u cant even see in side of it, wit some HIDs that i'll lite up the street. I kept telling him put an alarm on it, dont bring out hear (trenton) till u put an alram on it. but he didnt listen, OK is ur car. i say about 15min into 2006, his car drives off and he's inside my crib. BUM!!! i told u.....
    Well lucky him, i just dropped of a guy at his house that works at the police station. i drov up to the crib and i see the Si drive off and their was a red civic a wanna be Si, took off be hind him, so i chase them knowing at the time that it fealt funny, i called my boy he sai yea they stoled my car, i chase this guy for block, the red car tried to slow me down, i got around him, went after the blue Si. then this dude takes for a ring around the rosey, around the same blocks, lol dude walking his dog was watchin as i chase this guy, then i lost him, mind u that i was driving a old ass 4runner stick and i ran thru 4 stop sing wit out stoping. well after i lost him, i came up the main strip i didnt knw where to go, left or right, well i went right, tell me y the old man walking the dog points left and i take his direction about 6 blocks up i find the car in 1 of the street i turn, dude left the door open and i driv to it a cop fly in front of me to the car, so i start going around the blocks to see if i see him on foot, but nothin so i return to the car, and it looks like every cop i the world showed up. I STUD THEIR SAYING, O NOW YALL SHOW UP!!!!
    My boy was glad he got his car bac..

Quote Originally Posted by allmotorsilverek View Post
    wat part of the bx they probably the same ones who took my car
    Ditto!!! My cb7 was bagged a couple of weeks ago. I thieves need 2 have their hands cut off and fucked by death rpow inmates
    Take 2 camshafts and call me in da morning (DOHC)........ Is what the doctor prescribed me.
    Bring Back The Accord & Prelude member #3

Quote Originally Posted by MR.sig View Post
    the truth is whats good with it.. its a fact no matter how you wanna take it!!!!!!!!!
    fuk you! :jdmon:
    I need to pee:what:

Quote Originally Posted by alscrx View Post

Damn you would think that at these ages these nikkas would have grown up already and got a real job instead of stealing hondas..... Car thieves should be ashamed of themselves as it is but damn, you still stealing cars at the age of 30????? Thats a fucking disgrace

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4