Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Noob

how do I know if my car has been towed?

Hey is there a way that I can run my own license plate to find out if my car has been towed away so I know whether it was jacked or taken by the police? I had a ticket for like 45 dollars for a few weeks that i forgot about and i come home to my car gone. No one say anything so i dont know what to do. My car had Florida plates here in NY. Thankss

Noob
    I tried callin 311 but the number they gave me was dead. is there any way to do this online?

Quote Originally Posted by AcRiTe1 View Post
    Hey is there a way that I can run my own license plate to find out if my car has been towed away so I know whether it was jacked or taken by the police? I had a ticket for like 45 dollars for a few weeks that i forgot about and i come home to my car gone. No one say anything so i dont know what to do. My car had Florida plates here in NY. Thankss
    just call 911 newb say your car was taken give them the plate # and if it was towed for tickets they will have it in the database and tell you
    Integra Squad Member # 8
    WeSt iNdIaN/CaRIbBeAn CrEw MeMbEr #19

bumpp
    [/IMG]i bump if i view so please bump my threads!!!!
    i love spanish guirls crew member#5

Noob
    I tried that already "Newb" and the number is down. I need to know if i can check it online. I cant find the website for my life right now

they didnt take ur car for a 45$ ticket....i got 300 dollars worth in tix and once had 900 and they didnt take my car but now they will tow peoples cars if u got more then 350 in unpaid tix...howeva maybe someone else had tix under those plates or anyone else linked to those plates...maybe then they towed ur car..
    West indian creW #34
    i Love spanish gurls crew # 4 R.I.P. Hec aka Joker 4/29/10
    -> wtb 94-01 db8 shell or whole pm me!

sorry dude but your car most likely being strip just about now...

fawking dumb azz thieves i tell ya man

if your car is towed by the police dept. the plate number will be on file when you call 911 if they dont have it then they didnt tow it period now close this fucking thread with these dumb ass questions
    Integra Squad Member # 8
    WeSt iNdIaN/CaRIbBeAn CrEw MeMbEr #19

[SIZE="4"]I tried callin 311 [/SIZE]but the number they gave me was dead. is there any way to do this online?
    Quote Originally Posted by integrals View Post
    [SIZE="4"]just call 911 newb[/SIZE] say your car was taken give them the plate # and if it was towed for tickets they will have it in the database and tell you
    [SIZE="4"]I tried that already "Newb" and the number is down[/SIZE]. I need to know if i can check it online. I cant find the website for my life right now
    911 is never down

u sir..

FAILLL

lmfao

Quote Originally Posted by vtecturtle View Post
    911 is never down

u sir..

FAILLL
    hahah

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast