Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

New Traffic Violation Related Threads

If you have a question about a ticket violation or any type of issue that belongs in this section, please make sure to identify what state your problem is in so that we can give you the most accurate information for the violation/issue that you are dealing with.

In addition to that, please try to give as much detail as possible. Include your statute (i.e. 39:4-3b) /violation (i.e. careless driving) that is either checked off or written on the ticket.

Thank you =)
    '91 DA9 GS - RIP| '94 EJ2 DX - sold | '93 DA9 GS - sold| '96 DC4 LS-Se - RIP| '93 EJ1 EX - sold | '99 Acura TL

life got sweeter after i kicked the shit to the curb !

R.I.P. Adam "oclocoo" Connor
    07/22/1982 - 02/18/2011

Resident: NJ
    Violations: NJ

1: 39:4-115B/ Fail to stop, right on red
    2: 39:3-70 loaud exhAust/ aftermarket exhaust.

both were giving on the day after a snow storm. After the car slid through a yellow light i made a right turn at the intersection so i wouldnt be in the middle of tha intersection. i have a stock exhaust with a leak somewhere on the piping. What are my options here? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kasanova View Post
    Resident: NJ
    Violations: NJ

1: 39:4-115B/ Fail to stop, right on red
    2: 39:3-70 loaud exhAust/ aftermarket exhaust.

both were giving on the day after a snow storm. After the car slid through a yellow light i made a right turn at the intersection so i wouldnt be in the middle of tha intersection. i have a stock exhaust with a leak somewhere on the piping. What are my options here? Thanks
    1: 39:4-115B - this ticket is 3 points and $85 if you're found guilty of the original charge or if you decide to pay it. my opinion would be to call the court, enter your plea of NOT guilty and request a new court date to be sent to you. when you go to court, speak to the prosecutor and advise him of the unavoidable road conditions due to the winter weather. they'll most likely drop it down to a minor statute, keep it as is, or you could plead out to an unsafe operation; again; unsafe operation is your "get away from points clean card' it is allowed to be used TWO times in FIVE years, if you use it any more than two times within the five year period you will be penalized with FOUR additional points on your license. if you are unsure as to how many unsafe operations you have, call nj mvc at(609) 292-6500 and they will gladly advise you of such. the court does not always have your abstract/record at hand and they cannot be held liable for telling you the wrong information with regard to your license history.

2: 39:3-70 - this ticket is $54.00 and carries no points. some people choose to pay this to get it over with, however, since you have a 3 point pending ticket in the same court, the prosecutor will sometimes merge or dismiss the minor offenses such as this one, providing that the 39:4-115B is downgraded or stayed.

lmk if you need more assistance or if you have any more questions..
    '91 DA9 GS - RIP| '94 EJ2 DX - sold | '93 DA9 GS - sold| '96 DC4 LS-Se - RIP| '93 EJ1 EX - sold | '99 Acura TL

life got sweeter after i kicked the shit to the curb !

R.I.P. Adam "oclocoo" Connor
    07/22/1982 - 02/18/2011

i made a new court date for the 39:4-115B, but the thing is i cannot get any moving violations due to that im still on the 1yr probation for having too many points on my license, if i receive any moving violation charge with or without points i will get my license suspended for 30 days as im in the final stage of the probation which is the last 3-4 months of the program. there is no way they could dismiss the ticket right?

Gold Member
    hey man . I got a no seatbelt ticket from a state trooper in NY.

State: NY

Cop: Trooper

Ticket:1229C3
    any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks again.

B20vtec.com Vendor
    Seat Belt ticket is 0 Points, so it will most likely not affect your insurance premiums. If it is in Nassau County, they will reduce it to a parking ticket so your insurance company nevers sees it. If its in the TVB system, there are no plea bargains, but you have nothing to lose, so you should fight it. If the cop appears, you will have a trial and you can have some fun busting his balls and if he/she does not show, it will be dismissed.

good info . rep for you !

Ok, So im driving towards up state and get pulled over by a state trooper and this is what i got besides the speeding ticket haha

New york ticket
    37535C - Unsafe tire
    4021 - No distinctive plate/ front plate ( had it off to repaint bumper )
    5098 - FLD/notify DMV change of address
    solFRESH '10 - ITS AN EAST COAST MOVEMENT of the cleanest, unique, well done and well built cars of the east coast.

If you ticket is 100 dollars.... with 2 points on ur license ..pay it by check or money order for the amount of 105 $ .. when they receive the money "DMV".. they wont process nothing in the system because u over paid.. in that case they will send you a check for 5 buck back to you and until you cash that check.. they wont post ur points in ur Record... so when u get ur check BURN it.. if they send another one.. BURN it again! im a CDL holder............. works in every state i got caught speeding!

B20vtec.com Vendor
    These are equipment violations that carry 0 points, but I would not just plead guilty. You do not need a lawyer for these tickets. I would change your license immediately, show the Court you had the tire fixed, and explain the situation about why your plate was off and you should walk away with a very small, if any, fine. Make sure you answer the tickets though because if you do not, your license will be suspended.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast