Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Insurance under someone else's name

If i was to have the insurance under somebody else's name without my name on the policy at all and if i was to have an accident, will i still be covered if something happens and i am not at fault? And if i was at fault?
    Keep negaive comments to yourself please.

central murda islip to lorain coke county OH
    Quote Originally Posted by BORICANO1 View Post
    If i was to have the insurance under somebody else's name without my name on the policy at all and if i was to have an accident, will i still be covered if something happens and i am not at fault? And if i was at fault?
    you assed out if its your fault because you not in the policy, but not really it all depends on the insurance company...right now most companies don't really give a fuck if your not in the policy as long as they don't have tp pay for it....i was using my uncle's insurance and had a accident it was 50/50 and insurance went up like 100 bucks more....

Quote Originally Posted by BORICANO1 View Post
    if you're not on the policy, but live in the same house as the policyholder and they included you as a person living in the house on the quote questionnaire, then your medicals should be covered. now for liability, the insurance company may refuse to make any payment for damages since you're not an insured driver, leaving the driver of any other car involved to sue the policy holder for damages sustained....
    '91 DA9 GS - RIP| '94 EJ2 DX - sold | '93 DA9 GS - sold| '96 DC4 LS-Se - RIP| '93 EJ1 EX - sold | '99 Acura TL

life got sweeter after i kicked the shit to the curb !

R.I.P. Adam "oclocoo" Connor
    07/22/1982 - 02/18/2011

idk about all of ya but in jersey you will be fucked who ever is the main driver and is insured is the only person basically authorize to the drive the car you can register the car on you're name and put it on someone else's insurance but you must be listed as a driver of that vechicle just my dos centz
    Quote Originally Posted by JAYRAY311 View Post
    :admin:ALL HAiLL PURPLECOUPE!!

PURPLE! PURPLE! PURPLE! PURPLE! PURPLE!

FIGURED U WOOD KOME OUT IF I DID THE CANDYMAN CALL...

I had an accident about a month ago and wasn't in the policy...my car was under my moms name and I got money from the other insurance cause it wasn't my fault....so I guess it all depends on the insurance and wat happened
    I LOVE MY EK!:red:

Quote Originally Posted by TEGGY KID View Post
    I had an accident about a month ago and wasn't in the policy...my car was under my moms name and I got money from the other insurance cause it wasn't my fault....so I guess it all depends on the insurance and wat happened
    in jersey?
    Quote Originally Posted by JAYRAY311 View Post
    :admin:ALL HAiLL PURPLECOUPE!!

PURPLE! PURPLE! PURPLE! PURPLE! PURPLE!

FIGURED U WOOD KOME OUT IF I DID THE CANDYMAN CALL...

Quote Originally Posted by purplecoupe View Post
    idk about all of ya but in jersey you will be fucked who ever is the main driver and is insured is the only person basically authorize to the drive the car you can register the car on you're name and put it on someone else's insurance but you must be listed as a driver of that vechicle just my dos centz
    word all of my friends did that in high school so our insurance wudnt be high but eventually the insurance company caught up and they got raped with prices
    Official M.O.A.T. Crew #9

Noob
    you can be put on their insurance but not for a specified vehicle. but if you arent on the policy at all and you get into an accident most cases they wont cover you.
    NJ Crew Decals. $7 shipped get at me...
    nJ crew 9o8 chapter
    MAXXD OUT CREW

in the state of n.j if your not covered under any type of m.v insurance.. you will not be covered if your drivin sum1 elses m.v your fault or not even if they have the best coverage possible!!
    *I HATE TADDYTAILS*
    CUSTOM AIRBRUSHING & TATTOOS, lmk!!

dam any1 from NY know anything? or is it the same?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast