Brand Spanking Noob

Are right hand drive cars legal in USA. ?

Are right hand drive cars legal in USA.? (jersey or NY) who know?

i heard you can register a rhd car as a kit car.

thas a good question...i want a ctr and i wanna know if im gonna have problems with anything

uhmmm research ? just get a usdm one and make it rhd . but theyres cars in pa rhd that are legal . and 2 jdm type rs in my neighborhood that are too . ill ask them how they did and ill let you know theyre cars is sick .
    Quote Originally Posted by Urs Truly View Post
    smh n u tryin to violate me on da 20 ? U really wanna go dere ?

this thread gets made up by 10 ppl everyother month, no they are not illegal as long as u pass inspection.... if its a converted rhd like my own u register and inspect the car like a normal car, if u have a swap u go to an external facility that will pass u as long as ur cr dont look like complete shit obviously u have to pay them w/e the charge u, if its a real imported rhd from japan then u have to take it to a special inpesction facility which i kno of (i have the contacts) and it costs approximatel $7k for the inspection and paperwork, thats y a lot of ppl do the ocnversion because its cheaper and u dont have to do anything special because it is basically considered a modification just like swaping a motor or changing ur rim size! hope this answers ur question..
    [SIZE="4"]EXCLUSIVE IMPORTS[/SIZE]
    ALL YOUR CAR and CUSTOM needs!
    908-966-7838
    Ask For Duarte
    email- exclusiveimports@comcast.net

AIM:- CRXdaBEAST

[SIZE="3"]Shop Address-720 E. St. Georges Avenue
    Linden N.J. 07036[/SIZE]

R.H.D. CREWMember #1
    Crew "against drunk driving" Member #82
    B20vtec EF Squad Member #24
    I <3 My Crx Crew #7

Quote Originally Posted by CRXdaBeast View Post
    this thread gets made up by 10 ppl everyother month, no they are not illegal as long as u pass inspection.... if its a converted rhd like my own u register and inspect the car like a normal car, if u have a swap u go to an external facility that will pass u as long as ur cr dont look like complete shit obviously u have to pay them w/e the charge u, if its a real imported rhd from japan then u have to take it to a special inpesction facility which i kno of (i have the contacts) and it costs approximatel $7k for the inspection and paperwork, thats y a lot of ppl do the ocnversion because its cheaper and u dont have to do anything special because it is basically considered a modification just like swaping a motor or changing ur rim size! hope this answers ur question..
    holy shyt !!! RHD inspection is $7k ? i thought it was completely cheaper !!!!
    thres a dude tryna sell a RHD CTR was japan. imported but not registered ! for $14k so its more then $20k by the tim eits registered !

i herd 94's n down are n 95 + is a bitch 2 regi.(not 110%) but ive seen RHD whips around in NY