Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Brand Spanking Noob
    i live in shelbyville indiana just outside of indianapolis i have an emotors 3 inch exhaust on my gsr civic with a test pipe everything is hooked up right and on a saturday i got a no or inadequate muffler (contrary to the form of the 9-19-8-2)and that very next monday i got the exact same ticket two days later. now for my questions is there anyway out of this. for one the cop said it was a noise violation blah blah... my car is under 93 decibels it is not louder than a harley nor big truck or mustang etc but the cops dont mess with any of them just the hondas u can blare your music to an extent till 11pm due to the noise violation but got forbid your muffler is a lil bit loud i was reading up on a few local laws and the just say the car must be equipped with a functional muffler or something along those lines. any advise??

Brand Spanking Noob
    lets help the poor guy out with those shelbyville racist against hondas cops

Gold Member
    i just got a question on what are my chances back in july of 2009 i got a speeding ticket in NY 24 miles over the limit, i heard there were rules about probation and what not and i got my liscense in march of that year, anyway i pled not guilty and postponed it twice so far and now i have a court date of december what are my chances of winning this?

B20vtec.com Vendor
    You are leaving so many important details out. Call me if you have any questions. 516-766-1878. -Mike.

question is there a 5 minute grace period on traffic violations ? i was double parked waiting on sanitation . supposed to be moved at 1030 come out at 1031 and got a ticket ?

can i beat it ?

Brand Spanking Noob
    NEW JERSEY - 39:4-115b

I was driving my friends home from a party at 1AM in the morning and got a ticket for not coming to a complete stop prior to crossing an intersection. Also their was no stoplights on anything... all it was is a normal intersection so i lightly braked and turned becuz it was 1AM in the morning and their was no oncoming traffic at all. The crazy thing is that i made a right onto the street one street over so i couldn't even have been going that fast to necessitate fully stopping, i was litteraly on the road for one short block before i made my left handed turn in the intersection. I'm 19 and this is my first ticket.

any other lawyers this guy is too busy?

B20vtec.com Vendor
    Any questions, give me a call. 516-766-1878. 24/7 -Mike.

need help....i got pulled over on heading north on the hutchinson river parkway by westchester county police. he gave me two tickets

statute section
    VTL 1180 0B speeding 80/55
    VTL 1129 0A follow too close

i mailed it in plead not guilty. i already post poned once and have to go to court appearence/pre trial conference on 9/28/2010 at harrison town court.
    what are any options that im looking at or can do? please help
    R.I.P Hector Santiago aka Joker - Factory Plus InnerCity Automotive

buuuuuuuuummmmmmmmp for bangin info
    CLM Motorsports
    908-578-3094
    Tri-States Fastest Street Cars

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast